Our DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system defines the systematic approach to quality. The QM documentation describes the engagement of management, value creation and support processes. Additional documents like operating and test instructions define the standardised approach along the job.
To systematically achieve our quality goals, we take the following actions:
1) Internal training on dealing with our quality management system.
2) Periodic evaluation and auditing of our suppliers.
3) Systematic management of our measurement equipment.
4) Use and storage of quality records.
With the certification Process Standard Offset (PSO) we can produce standardised print output.
Your PSO benefits:
· From data creation to printing performance a predictable and reproducible quality of the printed products
· Cross order colour fidelity
· Flexible and cost-effective realisation of your document
Find certificates here